Ekene Patience Nesiagho
Mobile: +31683059224 +2348108640680
Contact Address: Oude vlissengseweg 61 4336 ab Middelburg, The Netherlands
Nationality: Dutch & Nigerian
I hold a bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry & international business and management studies and a master’s degree in Marketing and Management.
Over the years, I have grown my experience in the hospitality industry and have built SME businesses through effective sales & marketing strategies, providing manicure, pedicure, makeup, spa treatment, it, health and business consultancy.
I am forward-thinking, capable peak-performing individual task with experience in various sectors in Netherlands and Nigeria. I hold a Master’s in Management from the University of Dundee Scotland and prior to that graduated with a Bachelors from the prestigious Rotterdam University of Applied Science in The Netherlands with a degree in International Business and Management Studies. In addition, I have several degrees from various Universities and Professional Institutions.
I am very fluent in Dutch and English Language.
My educational background and fieldwork have created a full experience in Sales, marketing, negotiating, International export, and management. I am focused on using smart objectives to achieve the task at hand and able to utilize knowledge and experience to come up with seamless solutions and alternatives to sustain processes in current businesses. I am a skilled SEO, SEA, Google analyst, Business analyst, digital solutions, website designer, social media, and blogging expert.
Proficient with MS Office package including; MS Word, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Outlook
Areas of Expertise
- Client relationship management and strong customer satisfaction
- Negotiation ( International & Local)
- Communication and presentation
- Competency Management
- Customer and Consumer Relationship Management
- Time Management
- Marketing and Specific Business Development
- September 2018 – Masters in Marketing and Management University of Dundee
- 2016 – Bsc. Degree in International Business and Management Studies, Rotterdam University of Applied Scriences, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- IBMS, Marketing Minor, Digtial Marketing, Marketing Management, Strategic Management, Economics, specialised in Marketing.
September 2014 – B. Sc. International Business and Management Studies, Inholland University of Apllied Sciences, Rotterdam, The Netherlands IBMS.
December 2009 – Diploma Professional Secretary Pennfoster Career School Scranton Pennsylvenia USA ( Online)
September 2008 – Bsc Biochemistry Anambra State University Of Applied Sciences Uli, thesis at The University of Nigeria Nsukka.
- Courses and Training
- February 2010 – May 2010 – Diploma in Makeup, Cosmetics, Skincare and Perfumery at Beauty Partners, Rotterdam , The Netherlands
April 2011 – December 2011 – Diploma in staat Examen 2 in Dutch, Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening Agens Rotterdam
It skills – Diploma in Microsoft word, excel, spreadsheet, presentation, publisher, SEO, website building, webshop, blogging, digital marketing.
- Manager/Founder Myfabulous Beauties
- 2017 till date
- Website design
- Digital marketing
- Overall business management and client relationship management
- Business strategies for businesses and sales expansion
Prior to working for myself, I have worked for several companies in the Netherlands such as Fletchers hotels as a serveester, Jacaranda Trading B.V. as an intern during my thesis writng at Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences, an intern at Candalabra Agricultural product b.v, an Intern at Kruidvat drugstore during my beauty studies with Beauty Partners in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. I also worked as a carer at Elder in The United Kingdom during my masters studies at the university of Dundee, Scotland. I currently work as a freelancer on my website Ekene Patience. I created an affiliate marketing site called blacknoir whereby I promote goods and services.
Other work experience in Beauty, Healthcare and Drugstore
Saleswoman at Kruidvat, De tuinen, Mooi Parfumerie, Parfum Star and as care giver at Allevo The Netherlands.
- Selling beauty and healthcare products
- Advicing clients on cosmetics, parfum, skincare, oral care and pharmaceutics.
- Keeping tracks of the store
- Personal care, house hold tasks and running errands at their homes or assisted living facilities
- Change bed linens, clean and iron laundry and assist in keeping room, cabinet and dresser drawers neat and clean
FOOD SERVICES, WORKED AT FLETCHERS HOTEL, AMADORE HOTEL IN MIDDELBURG AND VLISSENGEN, TORO DORADO AMSTERDAM RESTAURANT AND OLIJVEN TUIN ROTTERDAM
- Welcoming customers and ensuring exceptional customer service
- Sales of drinks and beverages
- Taking up orders
Available on Request
Motivational Letter – Here
Headset and school bag – Here